Our foundations Endowment funds and independent foundations
Digitalswitzerland, organized as an association and foundation, aims to position Switzerland as the leading digital hub - worldwide. The association and foundation have representatives from all branches of industry, universities, public organizations and NGOs. The foundation and association have different and independent financial structures.
The foundation is responsible for and finances different programmes and initiatives of digitalswitzerland and is supported by individual members. The association and foundation have a common management structure.
The digitalswitzerland Foundation is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in Switzerland with a focus on digital transformation:
The foundation promotes...
- talents as well as education and further training in the area of innovation and digitalization.
- accelerating innovation processes by connecting existing and new initiatives of institutions and large companies, platforms, communities and clusters.
- the dialog with the Swiss population around the topics of innovation and digitalization.
- Franz Grüter, National Council
- Ivo Furrer, President Executive Committee digitalswitzerland
- Marc Walder, President Steering Committee digitalswitzerland
- Anja Wyden Guelpa